At Yesbud University we want everyone to have a global outlook. Students and staff are encouraged to work, study, train or volunteer abroad through our exchange programmes and partnerships. We also welcome staff and students from overseas to Yesbud University.
What are the benefits of an overseas exchange?
Here are some reasons why you might want to participate in an overseas exchange programme.
- Get ahead in the job market – approach business issues from another cultural perspective and improve your CV.
- A different and new outlook – study your subject in a different context. You will find this challenging and highly rewarding.
- Funding – students participating in our exchange programme fees are waived and will not have to pay tuition fees to their host university.
- An international network of friends – many of the people you meet will remain your friends for the rest of your life, at home and abroad.
- International mobility – we now live in an internationally mobile world. What better time to prepare for this than as a student?
- Life skills – enhance your personal development, increase your employability, improve your confidence and enjoy your life in different ways.
- Have the time of your life – studying at university is all about new experiences and making the most of the opportunities open to you. Enjoy!
How to Apply
The exchange programme is done under the terms and conditions set in a memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed off between Yesbud University and a partner University. Usually fees are waived, and students remain enrolled at their home university (and pay their usual fees to the home university). Exchange students are expected to return to the home University, course credits are transferred when appropriate and approved and the student graduates from the home University.
Yesbud University provides several internationally recognized programmes under 6 schools. Thus students are able to find programmes that are related to their major or minor studies. Presentations of each department and list of courses can be found in the course cataloque.
The application process for exchange programmes starts from the international office of student’s home university, where more information on the application process is acquired.
We are now living in a globalised environment. At Yesbud University, we embrace this concept and are dedicated to giving our students a high quality international educational experience so that our graduates are prepared for the global workplace.
Why do it?
What are the benefits of having an international experience during your time at Yesbud University?
- Experience a truly transformational opportunity.
- Study at some of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
- Enhance your future employability and broaden your global network.
- Volunteer with projects that really make a contribution to a global society.
- Personal Development – gain independence and life experience.
- Broaden your horizons and enrich your cultural understanding.
- Learn a new language and develop intercultural communication skills.
- Make new friends from all over the globe.