To ensure the continued currency of its courses and modules the University addresses the requirements of external advisors and associated professional, statutory or regulatory bodies, and implements changes to content and/or structure.
The University has taken every care to be as accurate as possible. However, the information must be read as subject to change and you are recommended to review the website on a regular basis.
The University makes reasonable endeavours to inform applicants and students at the earliest opportunity of any significant changes to, or suspension/cessation of, a course, particularly when this occurs between the offer of admission and enrolment.
Significant changes may include (but are not limited to) changes to:
- an existing course title or named exit awards;
- the course curriculum/modules (e.g. replacement of core and/or optional modules);
- the course structure (e.g. addition of a placement year, changes in clinical hours, changes related to professional, statutory or regulatory body accreditation);
- additions/changes to mode(s) of delivery;
- methods of assessment;
- suspension or cessation of a course.
Reasonable efforts will be made to assist applicants find an alternative course if the original is no longer suitable.
The modules quoted are currently available for study. However, as we review the curriculum on a regular basis, the exact selection may change over time.
Optional or mandatory placement activity may impact on course and semester duration.