What will you study?
The Master of Public Health program has been designed to provide a very comprehensive curriculum to ensure that you develop strong knowledge and skills in the practice of Public Health.
The program comprises of 90 ECTS Credits and duration is 18 Months.
This part of your program comprises coursework as well as a project which will be undertaken under the guidance of your faculty and mentor. A project report will be required to be submitted after the completion of the project. The selection of the Project and the writing of your project report will also be guided by your faculty and mentor. If available, we offer opportunities to complete your projects at a partner organization in your city, country or region.
Following is the structure of the entire MPH Program:
- Introduction To Public Health and Healthcare MPH-001
- Community Based Participatory Action Research CBPAR076
- Community Medicine MPH-002
- Epidemiology MPH-003
- Health Planning and Hospital Management MPH-004
- Public Health Nutrition MPH-005
- Data and Communication MPH-006
- Environmental Health MPH-007
- Mental Health MPH-008
- Introduction to Surveillance MPH-009
- Preventive Medicine and Population Health MPH-010
- Maternal and Child Health MPH-011
- Infectious Diseases MPH-012
- Global Health Policy and Development MPH-013
- Fundamentals of Sexual and Reproductive Health MPH-014
- Research Methods MPH-015
- Occupational Health MPH-016
- Evaluating International Public Health Issues MPH-017
- Public Health Disasters: A Global Ethical Framework MPH-018
- Pharmaceuticals in Global Public Health MPH-019
- Global Health Security and Collaboration MPH-020
- Project and Report MPH-021